Friday, May 18, 2012

This Must Be the Place

As I continue to ponder how to reinvent the Warrendale (Detroit) Blog, one of the things that strikes me is how many amazingly cool things happen in the Detroit area that no one ever really knows about. One of the things that I want to do is include a new, although likely irregular, series where I highlight some of these cool, but under-appreciated things.

My first installment is below.




This Must Be the Place is a web-series that looks at some of the interesting places where people chose to live. It looks at the some amazing characters and asks why they chose to live where they do.

This time around they ventured to Detroit where they met up with Allan Hill, a former auto body repairman. For the last seven years he has made his home in rather spacious digs. Let's just say he had a hard time relating to the constraints of our tight New York City apartments.

No comments:

Post a Comment