Monday, September 24, 2012

Getting Bill Collectors and Telemarketers to Hang Up on You

Stock Photo by Sanja Gjenero/RGBStock
Steve Dibert of MFI-Miami is one of my most favorite people in the world. He investigates and reports on some of the sleaziest things that banks and mortgage brokers have ever done.

Last week, he posted some advice for people who continuously received annoying phone calls from bill collectors. It also works for telemarketers, which I can attest to after having received more than a dozen phone calls from DTE Energy trying to sell me their worthless "protection plan." I told them to stop calling me after the fist call, but they kept calling again and again. Thanks to Steve's advice, I was able to get them to stop.

Therefore, I recommend that everyone read "I Don't Hang Up on Bill Collectors, They Hang Up on Me" over on Steve's web site. It is your Warrendale Tip of the Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment