Monday, September 15, 2014

Kristen Renton in Warrendale

I posted last week that Kristen Renton, who plays Ima on Sons of Anarchy, would be making a special appearance at the Toy Chest Bar (18728 Ford Rd.). The bar, of course, is at the southern end of Detroit's Warrendale neighborhood.

My original post about Kristen Renton's special appearance is available here. She was in town to celebrate her birthday Detroit-style.

I was able to go and had a chance to meet her. I have to say I was impressed with how warm and approachable Kristen Renton was.




I had a great time celebrating Kristen Renton's birthday with her. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she comes back to Detroit some time soon.

Update @ 7:44 p.m.
In addition to the photo that I posted above, the crew at the Toy Chest Bar posted a total of 66 photos from Kristen Renton's visit to their establishment on their Facebook page. Those photos are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment