Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Detour to Warrendale

Warrendale - Photo by Frank Nemecek
Detour is a new email newsletter that covers a lot of stories about Detroit that other, larger publications miss. They recently launched a Neighborhood Ambassador program where a local resident will highlight stories in one of four given neighborhoods. I am honored to be their representative for Warrendale.

There will now be a new monthly column about Warrendale in their newsletter alongside my counterparts from Highland Park, Southwest, and Northwest Detroit.

As an aside, I sent the editor of Detroit four different photographs that she could use as a headshot in her introduction for me. Naturally, she used the goofiest of them.

Their latest newsletter can be seen here. It's complete with the goofy photo in question from a recent trip that I took to Frankenmuth, Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment