Saturday, October 20, 2018

Statistics and Sweetest Day


I knew that today is World Statistics Day. That was no surprise to me at all.

I even posted on Twitter about today being World Statistics Day. This, after all, is a day that was created by the United Nations and is recognized in more than 130 countries. This is a day to highlight the idea that better day means better decisions.

I knew all about World Statistics Day.

However, until several of my friends and family members posted on Facebook about romantic getaways and Sweetest Day in general I had completely forgotten that today is also that "holiday" that candy makers in Cleveland invented 96 years ago.

This fact that I remembered World Statistics Day but forgot about Sweetest Day probably says more about me than I really want to admit.

Happy Sweetest and World Statistics Days, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment