Thursday, January 31, 2019

Surviving the polar vortex

Hot Toddy | Photo by Timothy Krause/Flickr
Between the polar vortex that is gripping the Midwestern United States and everyone in the Detroit area being asked to turn their thermostats down so DTE and Consumers Energy don't run out of natural gas, I figure that I need to do something to make the lives of my loyal readers a little bit better.

Therefore, I give you, my dear reader, the one thing everyone needs to get a day like this: the recipe for a perfect hot toddy from our friends at Epicurious.

A Google search shows that there are roughly 2.1 million recipes for a hot toddy online today - each putting a slightly different twist on this classic beverage. I have researched many different recipes over the past week. I have come to believe that Epicurious has the best of them all.

One can find their recipe for a hot today online here.

Stay warm, Detroiters.

No comments:

Post a Comment