Sunday, March 03, 2019

SpongeBob SquarePants presents the weather

Over the 14 years of publishing the Warrendale Detroit Blog, I have endeavored to innovate constantly; to bring readers new features that make their lives better and our neighborhood a nicer place to live. This quest for innovation has led to some interesting partnerships throughout the years and today I am pleased present what is quite possibly the most interesting of all partnerships.

The Warrendale Detroit Blog has teamed up with SpongeBob SquarePants to provide readers with a quick summary of the weather forecast across Michigan for the next few days.

Without further ado, I give you the Michigan weather forecast from SpongeBob SquarePants.

via GIPHY

There you have it. I don't think anyone could sum up what readers can expect from the weather in Michigan quite like SpongeBob SquarePants.

I'm proud of the Warrendale Detroit Blog and its legacy of innovation. If you would like to see SpongeBob SquarePants continue giving his weather forecasts like this, please leave a comment below and let me know what you think. You can also leave a comment on the Facebook page for this blog.

Until next time, I want to say, "Thank you, SpongeBob SquarePants. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment