Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Good bye, Warrendale. I'm going to Mars.

Frank Nemecek's boarding pass for traveling to Mars - Image by NASA
I love the Warrendale neighborhood. I love Detroit and the entire state of Michigan. In fact, I love this entire planet with the possible exception of Ohio.

But no matter how much I love this place, it's time for me to leave.

I got my boarding pass from NASA. I'm going to Mars.

I won't leave until July of next year. This means that there's plenty of time for me to wrap up my affairs in Detroit before moving on.

I got my boarding pass from NASA. I'm going to Mars.

Or at least my name is going to Mars. It'll be etched into one of the microchips aboard the rover that will go to Mars in July of next year. That's basically the same thing, right?

Anyway, if any of my readers would like to join me on this voyage to the Red Planet, you can get your boarding pass from NASA by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment