Monday, June 24, 2019

Aliens return to Detroit


I was walking along W. Warren Ave. near the Southfield Freeway at approximately 2:30 this afternoon when I saw a man drive past me. He was in a white pick-up truck and had what I presume to be a mannequin of a grey alien in his passenger seat.

I couldn't get my phone out of my pocket fast enough to snap a photo of this before he drove out of view. Therefore, my readers will have to settle for a stock photo of the alien and my word that I actually saw it.

If anyone knows who this guy is, please let m know. I want to be BFFs with him.

Update: I found the alien mannequin similar to the one that I saw yesterday on Amazon. You can expect to see me driving around Detroit with this in 7 - 10 days. https://amzn.to/2FAkuv0

No comments:

Post a Comment