Wednesday, January 01, 2020

From Detroit to Israel

Israeli flag - Photo by Eduardo Castro/Pixabay
I don't know what exactly is going on in Israel right now. However, according to Google Analytics, 1,400 Israelis have visited the Warrendale Detroit Blog in the past 24 hours.

To put this in perspective, this blog normally gets anywhere from 5,100 - 5,600 unique visits per month. 1,400 visitors within one day is simply off the charts. For them to all be from Israel on top of that is confusing as heck.

Anyway, on behalf of all of my normal readers in the Detroit area to all of my new readers from Israel, welcome to the party.

Update @ 7:23 p.m.
I'm looking at news stories from Israel. I see that their Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has requested immunity from corruption charges.

Did someone somewhere mention Benjamin Netanyahu and Kwame Kilpatrick in the same sentence?

I don't know if that actually happened. It's just the only thing that I can think of that might send that much traffic from Israel to this blog.

If anyone else has an idea as what would get that many people from Israel to visit a blog about life in Detroit's Warrendale neighborhood all of a sudden, please feel free to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment