Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Worse than rape - apparently

Michael Cohen - Creative Commons photo courtesy of Wikimedia

I know this has little to do with either the Warrendale neighborhood or Detroit, but I still feel a need to comment. And since I run this blog, I'm going to do just that.

President Donald J. Trump's former long-time lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison earlier today. It's worth noting that he will spend more time in jail than:


All of whom were convicted of rape. Most of them raped either a child or an unconscious woman.

In spite of this, Michael Cohen - a man who illegally paid off women to keep quiet about their consensual sexual affairs with President Trump - will apparently spend more time in jail than all seven of these rapists did combined.

I'm not saying that Michael Cohen deserved a lighter sentence. All that I'm saying is that this is one seriously messed up situation.

Well done, America. Well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment