Monday, October 07, 2019

Rouge Park offers 2 for 1 golf special for Detroit residents

golf detroit
Golf - Stock hoto by C. Flark
From now until October 13, residents of Detroit can enjoy 2 for 1 golfing at the Rouge Park Golf Course (11701 Burt Rd.). This offer is valid anytime except weekends before noon and includes both cart and green fees.

This is a great opportunity to explore the Rouge Park Golf Course, which is one of the great underappreciated gems of the Warrendale area and Detroit as a whole. There is also a similar deal at Chandler Park Golf Course for eastside neighbors.

In order to collect on this offer, Detroiters will have to present their drivers license or government-issued identification to confirm their residency. Only one of the two golfers needs to be a city resident for both to enjoy this 2 for 1 special.

For those who don't live in the city of Detroit, don't worry. The Rouge Park Golf Course has you covered as well. There is a $5 off coupon that is available on their website for our suburban neighbors.

Golfers can reserve their tee time by visiting this website. When you get to the course, please be sure to mention that you heard about this from the Warrendale Detroit Blog.

Now that there's this 2 for 1 special going on, I suppose this means all that's left for me to do is to somehow convince Paige Spiranac to join me on this golf outing.


I know it's an incredible long shot for me to convice Paige Spiranac to join me on a golf outing. However, she has retired from professional golf and she did say how much she enjoyed visiting Detroit this past summer.

I know, long shot but a man can dream. Until then, I still have my discount on cart and green fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment